February 24, 2012

family dinner.

Oh man, Happy Friday everyone!  There is something about a Friday that makes it hard to focus... maybe it's the thought of weekend bliss :)

Or maybe it's because I'm reminded of how sweet wine tastes on my lips after a long work day.  Last night, I gotta say, I indulged!
"Family Dinner" as we call it, is when we have our dear friends, Chris and Lizzy, over for dinner.  This used to be a weekly ritual but over time it kind of fell off.  So, last night, we decided it had been long enough!  Time for Family Dinner!
We made some bean burgers (YUM!) and some seasoned fries... so amazing.
The pugs indulged as well... they walked into the kitchen looking all wet.  We were all asking each other who spilled something on them.  Come to find out, they found their way to the grease pan under the barbecue and had a little field day.  Little rascals!
Look at Potato!  He is licking the grease off of Peanut's head... gross and cute all at the same time.
Thankfully it is Friday, I just finished the dishes from last night and am now ready to enjoy my evening.  TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment