February 23, 2012

yes to yoga.

Wow, my whole body is in pain!  Since we have been back from Florida, we have been getting up extra early to do a nice yoga work out. 

I luv yoga.  If you've never tired it, you should!  It is great for your entire body and will really work your core.  I always find that when I am actively doing yoga, my balance and posture are better and my energy is higher.
I would luv to tell you that this picture is me.  It's not :)  This is Shaina... an amazing soul *Muah!

Here's the problem... I am not a morning person.  Trust me, when that alarm is going off the absolute last thing I am excited about is jumping out of bed to exercise.  I am always the one to snuggle under the blankets with the pugs and beg for 10 more minutes...  I will be planking in my slumber, thank you very much! 
 Side note: umm could the pugs take up any more of the bed?!  Must be nice...

Once I get up, I am instantly happy that I did.  Yoga is a great way to start the day.  It gets the blood flowing and I as a result feel like I have so much more energy through out the day! 

I luv that Jams and I are doing it together.  It gives me that added motivation!  Jams likes it too because I am so much happier in the morning... I have been making him breakfast every day! :)

1 comment: