January 24, 2012

breathe.

*Sigh... the struggles of life.  I always used to say, I feel bad for those people who have a hard time with day to day life.  I believe that sickness is created in the mind and that as long as you have the strength to over power it, you're all good.  Well, recently, I was finding myself to be one of these people who got too much in my head and found myself having an internal war.  "Stop the negativity!"  "This not you!"  "Um! Be Happy!"  I quickly discovered that just like everyone else, I am human and have lots of emotions - that often are left neglected.

When you start to feel like a complete crazy person, the last thing you want to do is talk to the people you luv about it.  Then they think you're crazy and next thing you know, you're in the nut house surrounded by a lot more crazy people.  This was the point that I had gotten to... which is really scary. 

It took me four hundred and sixty eight days to determine that I was unhappy with the way my life was going.  I talk about making lifestyle changes and doing really awesome things.  But, I have lacked emphasis on doing things for yourself.  Eating healthy makes me happy because I know that I am doing good for my body.  Of course I luv my friends and family and they make me happy!  But, I have to think about the whole picture... this is a quote I often reflect back to... one of my favs!!!
"There is no point in being gorgeous if your life is a mess. End your co-dependent relationships, quit your dead end job and ditch your toxic friends. This is your life!”-Skinny Bitch 
That being said, I would like to welcome you to my new journey.  I have been pressing the play button and hummed along to what I thought was the soundtrack to my life (of course, pausing when appropriate).  Now, it's time to make my own music... and dance!!!  I am a believer that you can have it all and that the only person holding you back is yourself.  Consider me to be the girl grabbing life by the bull horns... Until next time ;)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 PM

    I am proud of you. Must of been sensing how mymind is spinning in many directions . Thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The only thing we can be sure of is ourselves... so be true to that. Thank you for embracing the VEGness♥

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:58 PM

      Thats the hard part. I second guess myself

      Delete
    3. Anonymous7:19 PM

      Where did u go

      Delete
    4. Hi. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again

      Delete