January 16, 2012

saturday in the city of angels.

Since Jams and I started as friends, we kind of missed out on the whole honeymoon stage of dating.  Our lives are super crazy and we are always working on some sort of project.  I mean, we go out to dinner occasionally, and take days off to hang by the beach... but the whole "wining and dining" part was skipped.  As a romantic, I like going to amazing restaurants with a view... have some wine... enjoy some great food and spend that quality time with the ones I luv.  
I had read about Yamashiro in Hollywood and just knew that Jams would luv it there.  Between the history and the Japanese food how could he not!  I did a little more research and decided that I wanted this to be a surprise.  I made reservations and told him not to make plans... I was taking him out for the night!  To make the night even better, I made reservations as the Hollywood Hills Hotel so we wouldn't have to drive home... no one wants to drive home after dinner and drinks!  I put together a little scavenger hunt of clues so he would have some hints on where we were going and what we were doing :)
So Saturday night, we headed up to Hollywood Hills and had the best time!  He was super excited and really surprised.  He kept saying throughout the night "This is so cool!" which made it that much better.  I would definitely recommend trying this spot out if you are in the Los Angeles area, the food is spectacular! 

No comments:

Post a Comment