January 19, 2012

a taste of the farmers market.

What a beautiful morning!  Look how pretty the sky was!  Oh my gosh, what a wonderful day to go to the Farmer's Market!
If you live in Southern California, then you have probably been to the Grove on Fairfax and 3rd.  If you haven't, GO! It's so awesome, they have amazing fresh produce and tons of different foods from all around the world.  Look!
I absolutely luv walking through and finding little treasures to take home as souvenir's.  Check out this fabulous vintage Barbie bag that I found, and of course had to have :)
They also have the best Gourmet store... this is where I bought my first Coconut Oil ever!  By the way, it's the best oil to cook with... yes, even better than olive oil.  I got this little piece of Great information from Skinny Bitch - when most oils are heated at high temperatures, it changes their molecular structures, causing free radicals (HUH!?) - Basically, free radicals have been linked to heart disease and cancer.  Get smart :) Get coconut oil :)
For you animal luvers, check out the doggie store!  Aside from these adorable "PUGZ" for doggie feet, they have little treats for your furry friends and cute little outfits!!! Aww!!! Yea, you know I went home with all the goods for my pups.
Not into the whole Farmer's Market thing?  Well, step outside to great shops and restaurants!  We had the best time exploring and shopping! 
And eating too :) 
After lunch, it was off to the studio to make some sweet music!  To make this day even better, we passed 2 gardein billboards within a one mile radius on the way!  This makes me smile :) GO GREEN!!!
And the perfect ending to a perfect day, we recorded a luv song together :) Stay tuned, this will be coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment